First and foremost, don't panic, we've got you covered!
All of our shipments are insured in case something like this happens. If your package arrives and it appears to be damaged on the outside, follow the steps below so we can best help you resolve the issue.
- Reject the package, if possible.
- If the delivery driver has already left and the package is visibly damaged, take pictures. This is paramount in helping us file a claim with the courier.
- Once you have pictures of the damaged box or mailer, open the package and inspect the contents.
- If you are sure something is broken, take pictures of each step, capturing the packaging before you remove the items from the box or mailer.
- Continue opening and take pictures of any damage you find.
- Do not throw the package away until instructed to do so. This is a requirement of the insurance, should they need to inspect it.
- Email these pictures to email@example.com
- We will respond to you with a link to an affidavit that we'll need you to complete stating the package arrive in the condition shown in the pictures.
- Once the affidavit is completed, you will have the option to receive a replacement, or a refund, it's your choice.
If you have any questions, you can reach out via the chat bubble on our site, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org